Our Connecticut Dry basement remodeling and renovation service can't be beat. For over 25 years our contractors have remodeled dry basements turning the basements of CT homes into custom built masterpeices. If you currently have a dry basement in your CT home contact us today and get a consultation on how you can improve your basement increasing the property value and liviing space of your home.
By protecting a wet basement from water damage, leakage and vapors its possible to turn a below ground level of your house into a safe place for storage and even a whole usable finished basement. Not only does it make your basement livable but it also prevents structural damage to your house and eliminates mold and related odors making the air in your home healthier for you and your family!
A home with a dry basement will always sell for more than a wet basement and give the purchaser the option of finishing the basement. Turning your wet basement into a dry basement is a win-win situation for everyone.
- Keep surface water from entering by keeping up to date on the integrity of the foundation and concrete.
- Keep high ground water out by ensuring proper molding.
- Control water vapor entry through the soil contact walls and floors by ensuring all cracks are patched and water proofed.
- Mange humidity where walls have contact with soil by using proper insulation.
- Maintain the control essential practices.
If you have a dry basement Contact Santoro Home Improvements for a quote and consulation on how you can turn your wet basement into a dry basement and protect yourself and your CT home from water and storm damage.